TERMS OF AGREEMENT
E-Commerce Online Card Payment Acquiring Solution for Donations
Welcome to Action for Mother and Children Donations Services!
This Agreement is a contract between you and Action for Mother and Children and applies to your use of the Services. The terms of the Policy for Accepting Payment Cards and E-Commerce Payments for Donation adopted by Action for Mothers and Children are incorporated into this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to Services. The above mentioned document is “Ancillary Document” for the purpose of this Agreement.
This Agreement, together with other legal terms and legally required disclosures that might arise from Action for Mothers and Children relating to your use of the E-Commerce Online Card Payment Acquiring Solution for Donations Service will be provided to you, at all times in the Action for Mothers and Children website, when you begin the donation process.
This Agreement contains six sections. The headings and subheadings below are for reference only and do not limit the scope of each section.
By registering for the Services, you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. This Agreement is provided to you and concluded in English and Albanian. By choosing the “tick” option, you accept the Agreement and we recommend that you store or print-off a copy of the Agreement for your records.
- Our Relationship with you
- Service Provided. Through the E-Commerce Online Card Payment Acquiring Solution for donations, Action for Mothers and Children allows you to make your contribution that will be used to fund the projects and programs developed and/or implemented by the Organization in order to improve health care services for mothers and children in Kosovo.
- Usage of funds. By agreeing with these Terms of Agreemet you provide your consent that 100% of the donation you make will be solely used for the purpose of funding AMC projects and programs. The Organization will allocate portions or entire amounts of donations to fund its programs as deemed appropriate, and as described in the website of the Organization.
- Projects/programmes funded. Action for Mothers and Children develops and impements projects and programs that are in line with the overall strategic plan of the Organization.
2.1 Information you provide to us. We may collect and store information you provide to us when you make your donation using the E-Commerce Online Card Payment Acquiring Solution for Donations Service, such as information you provided while executing the transaction, i.e. name and surname, phone number, email address, and billing address.
2.2 How we use information we collect. We may use information we collect for the Organization’s purposes in order to prepare internal reports and have statisctics of our donations, location and donors information in case of despute resolutions.
2.3 Anononimity option. You may choose to remain an anonymous donor by clicking the “click for anonymous” button. As such, the name of the donor will not be disclosed on the website.
- Payment details
3.1 Eligibility. Donors of all ages can make their contribution by using this service. This online payment option allows donation to be ordered and executed from any country in the world.
3.2 Payment method. Payments can be executed using Visa and MasterCard Brand Marks.
3.3 Minimum and maximum donation amount. The minimum donation you can make through this online donations option is Eur 1.00.
The maximum donation you can make through this online donations option is Eur 2,000.00.
If you are interested in making a larger contribution towards the Organization’s projects and programs, please do not hesitate to contact us through phone or email address provided in the website to arrange for bank transfer details.
3.3 Fees and charges for service. All donations are free of any fees and charges from the Organization/Receiver and the service provider. It is, however, the responsibility of the donors to follow up in case any charges are imposed to the transaction directly from their own financial institution.
- Refund Policy. E-Commerce Online payment solution allows you to cancel and/or request refund of your payment in case of reversed decision of mistakes in entering the correct amount. The “Request Refund” option, located at the final page after you approve the donation, allows you to further proceed with your request. All donors can make their reqesut for refund within fifteen (15) working days from the ordering date.
4.4 Refund and Reversal Currencies. All refunds and reversals will be made in Euro, as the origjinal currency of the donations.
- Taxes. In line with the Law on Corporate Income Tax in Kosovo, your donation is not subject to Kosovo income tax; however, depending on your contry of residence and operation, it is your responsibility to confirm whether your donation is tax deductible under your country’s laws.
5.1 Liabilities of the donor. By making the donation, the donor agrees that the Organization will not be liable for any unpaid tax, interest, fines, penalties or any other claims against the donor in relation to the tax deductability of the donation. The donor also agrees to indemnify the Organization against any claim made against the Organization in relation to the tax deductability of the donation.
- Dispute Resolution. If a dispute arises between you and Action for Mothers and Children, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Disputes between you and Action for Mothers and Children regarding the E-Commerce Online Card Payment Acquiring Solution for Donations may be reported by contacting AMC directly by calling (381) 38 748 309 from 8 AM to 4 PM in Central European Time Zone, or by sending an email to email@example.com at any time.